Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Trying to set the Env.

I'm trying to set 7up the environment needed to compile the project using the branch for Watcom.

I installed OW and downloaded ANT. I already have Java141. I modified the env.cmd to point to my directories... now what. I realize there where no ant.cmd under the branch.... mmm wonder if I'm missing a big chunck of something.

I also finished adding the C stuctures and created the swt009_08 testcase that will be the base to test the Menu class.

Here goes a picture of the Group testscase

6 comments:

LeoPino said...

Ok, but after I do that, what next?. In the branch stucture there is no ant.cmd, do I use the one at the trunk?.

I'm going to try it

Thanks

LeoPino said...

Ok, but after I do that, what next?. In the branch stucture there is no ant.cmd, do I use the one at the trunk?.

I'm going to try it

Thanks

LeoPino said...

I have a couple of questions:

How do you compile the branch?
What command do you use?
Does it compile?
Does it run the testcases?

In my case, I simply get on the dir where the ant.cmd resides and I type:
ant.cmd compile (to compile the Java classes)
ant.cmd dll (to compile the C code)

Thanks

LeoPino said...

There is a difference then. When I call the ant.cmd command I do it explicity from the directory I'm stading at. Which ant are you calling?. The one that comes with version 1.7 and that is included in your PATH?, one that you made?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

It seems magnificent idea to me is

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but I suggest to go another by.