Thursday, October 1, 2009

Clipping away

It took me a long time to discover why the composite classes didn't repaint their backgrounds after being clipped. At the end thes solution was so simple that's not even funny.

Well with that problem left behind, I have a whole lot of more things to do. First I will go over the implementation of menus. So far everything seems to work OK. I added the mnemonics and they work just fine.

I dicovered a new bug on the creation of the acceletators table. I going through the C JNI implementation.There seems to be a problem. I'm also looking into adding the icons to the menus and the implmentation of the progress bar using the slider control.

The easy part is to finish the mouse events (at least of the second button).

Well, let's go back to work now.

No comments: