Friday, November 27, 2009

Next moves

I'm kind of tired and bored fixing things for the Text class. Many display problems remain. The most annoying one is a "bug" with the MLM_QUERYLINECOUNT message. For some reason it returns difenrent values sometimes.

Now I want to move on. First register the unsolve bugs and then begin the work on the tree and table classes. Probably that will take me a couple of months at least. After that ProgressBar and Sash classes should be implemented.

Work on the port of the Program class should finish the loader for Eclipse and then a full compilation should be the last item in the list.

Well, that's the plan. Let see how close I follow.

Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read articles like this. BTW add more pics :)

Unknown said...

I'd like to get together with you and some of the other OS/2 developers at Warpstock 2010 in Waterloo, ON. Would you be willing to show us what you've got so far?