Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Almost there

The system is running and all the tools needed to continue my work are in place. The only show stopper is a BUG on the system that prevents the JVM to work properly.

My machine seems to have exactly the wrong combo of hardware and software to make the Java environment unstable.

I believe the problems lays on the kernel+CPU+Java version I'm using. I keep getting SYS1808 and all sorts of silly exceptions on the Java runtime. 2 out 10 times the tools work. Clearly I need to solve this problem before I can continue with any serious work.

Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I
may come back yet again since I book marked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and
continue to guide other people.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... lose Weight fast