Thursday, May 22, 2008

A new approach

I changed jobs and of course changes bring new challenges. I lost the only way I had of commiting the work, hence there have been no new updates to the SVN server.

I decided to work on the acceleration tables for the Menu object and I found out that there is a lot of work to do to enable them. First I have to implement a new API call "WinCreateAccelTable" and with it a new object "ACCELTABLE". I'll probably encounter new problems with memory handling using JNI. After all is implemented I'll need to create a testcase to test all that.

So for the time being I'll be busy.

Also I have created a new environment to develop. In a Virtual PC I installed a ECS RC4 and all the tools necessary to develop. The idea is to pass that on to other developers that don't have access to the right tools. My work is going to be complete tomorrow, then I'll have to find the way to share such a large file

No comments: