Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SVN sync

After much discussion at the news group, I found out that I had no idea how to work with popups. The problem persist when trying to display the popup, this comes up and then it goes away inmediatly.

I have no idea how to solve the problem. For some reason the control receives a WM_MENUEND.

The other problem is that the menu commands are not being sent. I haven't paid much attention to this problem, since it seems that it will be easier to solve.
I feel I need to join one of the SWT developers group since I have lots of questions on what is the expected behavior on SWT controls.

On better news, I was able to connect to netlabs directly from my OS/2 at home using SmartSVN. This opens the door to keep the sources in sync with the repository, making my life easier. I tried before but I couldn't connect. I have no idea how the problem was solved.

Still feeling pretty lonely here. I was wondering if I could upload to netlabs the developing image I made. Probably I could but the licences the image contains are not free, but then again, who cares about VAC++ 4.0, a product that was abandoned a LONG time ago... oh well

No comments: