Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some progress

I commited the sources and began to work on the TabFolder class again. I finished bringing the code to the same state of before the lost of my HD.

Still I have the same problem when I try to add a notebook page and when the window losses focus and it is brought back to the front (the clipping doesn't work). One problem is solved though. The testcase doesn't crash when I click on the window, like it used to.

After I tried everything, I decided to go back to basics and start from scratch. I went over the documentation to try to really understand what was done and how PM is being used. I created a C program which will follow the flow of the API calls in the hope that I'll be able to reproduce the behaviour of the SWT classes. I believe this will be a good tool to understand what is going on under the hood.

No comments: