Monday, July 6, 2009

Some work done

This weekend I had some work done on the code. First I added more needed stuff to create a progress bar example, this includes all the constants from the progress.h to OS.java, 4 APIs definition (only 2 are going to be tested), the JNI implementation of the main API in the swt.c

I was able to compile the C code and the Java code without many problems now I need to implement the second API to set the attributes of the bar. After that I only need to create a testcase and play with the progressbar class.

I also realized that there is a lot of work to do on the Program.java. First I need to understand it's use.

Finally, I tried to run the control example directly from the distribution and I came across a NoDef class exception as it was expected and I learned that there are a bunch of emulated controls, now I just need to compile them and work from there... in other words aa lot of work still.

No comments: