Thursday, November 8, 2007

Launcher

I recieved the sources back from Lee Riemenschneider and I began looking at the way to integrate them on the project. This is going to be an on going task, since I keep changing my mind. I created the directory structure needed and I created a VAC 4.0 project just to test the compilation.
After a couple of changes to the code it finally compiled. Trying the exe gives me controlled errors indicating the lack of startup.jar on the same directory. So those were really good news since it meant that I was on the right track. Today I realized that I was using the sources of the launcher for the Eclipse 1 project. I changed it but I came across a problem with an included library. The program calls a MMLoadBitmap function and I haven't found where it is yet.

My idea is to get the source compile, then add the icon resource then make the program load the splash window, after that I'll try getting everything in place to do a test with a startup.jar

No comments: